cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Installation Problem

JC_7228667
2-Guest

Installation Problem

When I am installing the Creo 8.0 University Student Edition Premium on my PC the installation shows no applications when I get to that part of installation. How do I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I figured out my problem. I had to go to “PTC Academic Program - Free Download Page”

website and download full version (4.7 GB) software. The web install link (MED-100WIN-CD-450_8-0-0_Install-from-web.exe) given to me after purchase of software will not install software correctly. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I figured out my problem. I had to go to “PTC Academic Program - Free Download Page”

website and download full version (4.7 GB) software. The web install link (MED-100WIN-CD-450_8-0-0_Install-from-web.exe) given to me after purchase of software will not install software correctly. But thanks for your help anyway.

Glad you solved your problem. And here is the link you mentioned - "PTC Academic Program - Free Download Page": https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

@JC_7228667 wrote:

When I am installing the Creo 8.0 University Student Edition Premium on my PC the installation shows no applications when I get to that part of installation. How do I fix this?

Hi,

please describe the individual installation steps in detail.

Martin Hanák

website and download full version (4.7 GB) software. The web install link (MED-100WIN-CD-450_8-0-0_Install-from-web.exe) given to me after purchase of software will not install software correctly. 

Top Tags