cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Installation issue

LC_9046958
3-Visitor

Installation issue

I've been stuck here trying to install the student edition of version 11.0. Anybody know what's happening?

olivierlp_0-1718994813898.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@LC_9046958 wrote:

Hi, yes I used that page. I decided to stop that process though and install version 9.0 and it worked, Although now I'm having issues with my other pc where i cant install v9.0 because it's giving me an error when i insert my student license. Do you know how to solve? 

Hi,

I guess that PTC allows to install Creo Student version on single computer, only.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

where did you download the installation media from?

Did you use https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp page?

Martin Hanák

Hi, yes I used that page. I decided to stop that process though and install version 9.0 and it worked, Although now I'm having issues with my other pc where i cant install v9.0 because it's giving me an error when i insert my student license. Do you know how to solve? 

@LC_9046958 wrote:

Hi,

I guess that PTC allows to install Creo Student version on single computer, only.

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Top Tags