cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Licensing code

jj23
3-Visitor

Licensing code

I am following the setup instructions. When i get to the part where I am supposed to input the "simple license entry" i type in the code on the student setup page and instead of seeing "Success!" it us coming back as "Error!" Not sure how to move past this. It wont tell me what the error is either it just says error.Capture.PNG

11 REPLIES 11
jj23
3-Visitor
(To:jj23)

upon further examination the Error message is stating, "you have reached the maximum license requests available for your product type" im assuming this is because of my continuous effort to delete and redownload the software? 

jakeheyman
3-Visitor
(To:jj23)

I am having the exact same problem and I need this program for school so any advice would drastically help thank you.  

Hello,

If you get the maximum no of licenses, please select in the first window reconfigure existing product and not install new product.

This should work!

Thanks,

Alex

when  I enter product code BK600908EDSTUDENTEDUNI & install licensing its shows invalid file or format under the field of status. How to fix?

this did not work it still says the maximum number of requests reached on
this device.

This does not work for me at least hitting the reconfigure button it still says the same thing the maximum number of attempts have been reach or something like that. 

So how to solve this problem?

I had this same issue today when trying to download Creo 6.0. I found out that There was a space at the end of my license code, and after deleting it, the code worked perfectly. Hopefully that works for you all as well.

The clicking of the reconfigure of the old software is not working for me still there has been no other ideas on how to fix this problem as it is still giving me the maximum allowed on device code any help is much appreciated. I have also deleted everything and am about to factory restart my computer if nothing else works.  

Hello,

Please try the following product code:

BE600908EDSTUDENTEDK12

This will license the schools standard (same functionality as the student.

Thanks,

Alex 

I selected install software over install new software in the introduction window. Simple License Entry product code field, enter the product code BK600908EDSTUDENTEDUNI. Result Success!

Top Tags