cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Multibody  config options

Antonio_Serrano
8-Gravel

Multibody  config options

Hi, I see in videos that when you create a new part you in creo 7 you see the body tab on the model tree, Anybody know if there is a configuration option that hide the body tan on the model tree when you have only a body?.

Obviously can hide the body tab using tree filters (manual) but I asking for a automatic option that hide the body tab when you have only a body can show automatly the body tab when you have two or more bodys, Any body can help me?

3 REPLIES 3

@Antonio_Serrano wrote:

Hi, I see in videos that when you create a new part you in creo 7 you see the body tab on the model tree, Anybody know if there is a configuration option that hide the body tan on the model tree when you have only a body?.

Obviously can hide the body tab using tree filters (manual) but I asking for a automatic option that hide the body tab when you have only a body can show automatly the body tab when you have two or more bodys, Any body can help me?

Hi,

I am almost sure that requested functionality is not implemented.

Martin Hanák

I think that when work only with a body the body tab is unnecessary, did you know if these functionality will be implemented in the future?

@Antonio_Serrano wrote:

I think that when work only with a body the body tab is unnecessary, did you know if these functionality will be implemented in the future?

... nobody knows.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags