cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

please help can creo be downloaded on a macbook?

ptc-4727214
1-Newbie

please help can creo be downloaded on a macbook?

i was trying to download creo element on me Dell laptop still not working and now am trying to download it on my Macbook but it looks like it can allow to download it but it cannot work can someone please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Creo is only supported on Windows platforms. While this means that you will not be able to install directly on your machine it may be possible that you can run a dual boot with Windows (example: using bootcamp) or Windows in a virtual session (example: using Parallels) and then run the application.

That said, you should be able to download the DVD onto any computer, it just takes some time. The data is over 4GB so it will take hours to download, typically 2 to 5 hours.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Creo is only supported on Windows platforms. While this means that you will not be able to install directly on your machine it may be possible that you can run a dual boot with Windows (example: using bootcamp) or Windows in a virtual session (example: using Parallels) and then run the application.

That said, you should be able to download the DVD onto any computer, it just takes some time. The data is over 4GB so it will take hours to download, typically 2 to 5 hours.

so how is it be done to run dual boot with window

Sorry but having never owned one, I don't know anything about a MAC. I do know that you can find info about Bootcamp at www.apple.com.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:AdamHaas)

Information on Boot Camp can be found by reading this article on apple.com Mac Basics: Using Windows on your Mac via Boot Camp

Top Tags