I want to buy Mathcad Prime SDK / API License to develop a windows based application.
May i know the cost and link to buy it online?
This is the online store but it does not mention the SDK.
You will need to ask them at https://www.ptc.com/en/contact-us
To be clear. The API resides in two files that already come with the Prime 22.214.171.124 distribution you do not need to buy them. You can use them already. The SDK package you buy is examples of using the API only.
According to this older and rather long thread the price for the SDK-Kit was $9000 USD per company.
There is quite some back and forth in this thread as to this price just for documentation and examples.
I am not sure if this kit is still sold and if if that price still applies.
But as was already said - if you have Prime you already have the API for free. The SDK seems to just contain docs (if any) and examples.
I second what Terry asked you for - it would be interesting to know what the current state of the SDK is. Is it still available and whats the price?
When I search the internet for "Mathcad Prime SDK" I find a lot of references at PTC pages but whatever I click - its either unavailable or it has changed without any mention of the SDK.
Here is part of a duckduckgo search the part I highlighted yellow is particularly interesting as it looks like the SDK is/was free for individual users !?
Found two current articles which I attach as pdf.
The downloadlink for the SDK
which should work if you provide your SON (sales order number) did not work for me. Got the message that the SON could not assigned a customer number!?
1. You can find PTC's software reseller for purchase Mathcad Prime SDK in your local region here: https://www.ptc.com/en/partners/find-your-partner
2. The "Mathcad Prime API SDK" package includes:
* PDF file "Mathcad Prime SDK Guide";
* PDF file "SolidWorks-Mathcad Prime Integration User Guide";
* A set of programs examples with the description for the following programming languages:
* Example for SolidWorks-Mathcad Prime integration.