cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Changes to a support case not possible

Meike
4-Participant

Changes to a support case not possible

Today I wanted to add a comment on an open case.

I realized that I can't make any changes at all.

The case is open and being processed.

Case 17157654

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Meike , 

I just checked details of your case and account and didn't find anything obvious amiss: 

- Your Web Account is verified and has the required attributes for active support with PTC

- The SCN with which you opened the case is active

- The case is about a supported product (latest version)

At PTC we have a troubleshooting tool to "View as Customer" and we see the buttons there too:

PeterCase_0-1709071796972.png

Are you seeing the same problem on various browsers ? And did you try to empty your browser cache, clear down cookies for the ptc.com domain and restart ?

If you're still seeing the problem, please share some more details on browser version, exact symptoms, and also any errors you're seeing under the Console in your browser's Developer Tools.

I've added a comment for the engineer handing this case to make him aware of this thread, and to request that he makes contact with you directly in the meantime.

Thank you, 

Peter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Meike)

Send an email reply al to the case open email you received.

Meike
4-Participant
(To:BenLoosli)

Thanks Ben.

But what is with e.g. escalation?

Hi @Meike , 

I just checked details of your case and account and didn't find anything obvious amiss: 

- Your Web Account is verified and has the required attributes for active support with PTC

- The SCN with which you opened the case is active

- The case is about a supported product (latest version)

At PTC we have a troubleshooting tool to "View as Customer" and we see the buttons there too:

PeterCase_0-1709071796972.png

Are you seeing the same problem on various browsers ? And did you try to empty your browser cache, clear down cookies for the ptc.com domain and restart ?

If you're still seeing the problem, please share some more details on browser version, exact symptoms, and also any errors you're seeing under the Console in your browser's Developer Tools.

I've added a comment for the engineer handing this case to make him aware of this thread, and to request that he makes contact with you directly in the meantime.

Thank you, 

Peter.

Top Tags