cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Embedding PTC eSupport Case Tracker

Tom5
4-Participant

Embedding PTC eSupport Case Tracker

Is it possible to embed our PTC eSupport Case Tracker page into a SharePoint site that I have.

Is this embed code available and if so how do I get access to it?

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Tom5)

PeterCase
16-Pearl
(To:Tom5)

Hi Tom,

I think I may have already responded to this request back in October, but sharing quickly the details in case others would benefit:

This isn’t something PTC would be able to provide any support for, as this is essentially a change to your own website. That being said, it should be possible, for example using some simple iFrame embedding code:

<iframe src="https://support.ptc.com/apps/case_logger_viewer/cs/auth/ssl/log" width="100%" height="800"/>

I’m not sure whether there are other Sharepoint embed options – possibly some other contributors to this board can comment.

Keep in mind:

• The page would be shown in an unauthenticated state (i.e. would show PTC’s login.jsp page), and would require user log-in before they start to interact.
  • There isn’t any way to exclude the header and footer, which is required to avoid losing the context of the page.

Best regards,

Peter.

Top Tags