cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Special Characters in Support Search

Phillip1
11-Garnet

Special Characters in Support Search

When searching in Google Chrome, I get special characters on the webpage as shown on the attached screen shot. 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Phillip,

Is this issue resolved after setting your language preference to English ? (Hover over your name, then under My Web Account > "Change Language". Refresh the page and you should see the application strings in back in English.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

There have been a couple of times where the entire PTC support site suddenly changes to a completely different language.  Last time it was Italian.  I can't read Italian and don't have that language installed on my browser.  It was only the PTC support site displaying in the language.  All other websites were fine.  Completely clearing the browser cache fixed the problem and switched the support site back to English, but I still have no idea why it changed in the first place.

I have not experienced this since about a week after the initial post. I would say the issue is resolved. 

Thank you 

Top Tags