Noteworthy March 2021 Posts
ENGAGE= KUDO, REPLY, or SOLVE!
Below are the top engaging PTC Community threads for March! See if your community username made this list! Or, read more about a topic that interests you!
1. Creo: @andrehj revitalized the 2017 thread started by @hnyström Export only visible parts from an Assembly asking for help with a “stepfile including many surfaces that are hidden in the part and should not be exported.” Thank you, @TomU for providing the original Accepted Solution and @kdirth and @ocorten-2 for help with this new inquiry.
2. ThingWorx: @seanccc started asked Will the event/subscription utilize the ThingWorx cluster?
4. ThingWorx: @SO_9699370 inquired about Error for deleting value stream created using CreateThing API in postman
5. Vuforia: @ClayHelberg started a conversation about Allowing copy/paste of views (or some other method of duplicating a vew) Thank you @dsgnrClarK and @mwodarz_INNEO
6. Vuforia: @Rudu started Reaper widget without ThingWorx connection post.
7. Vuforia: @KM received advice and referral to an article in the Studio Help Center support article for his question related to Navigate view after all steps finished playing
8. Vuforia: @NA_nur started a great conversation about Vuforia Model Target that also highlighted some differences between Vuforia Studio and Vuforia Engine. This is a thread to watch!
9. Vuforia: @Aouellets sparked a conversation related to Voice Selection on HoloLens 2
10. Windchill: @DanielScheidegg provided links to new support articles that helped with a discussion that carried over from a discussion about Windchill 126.96.36.199 without WindchillDS. There is even information about an upcoming webcast by PTC Product Management with the PTC/USER Technical Committee!
Related PTC Authored Community post here
11. Windchill: @munruh started a conversation about Workflow set state
"I have a workflow that is used on almost all of our parts. One of the functions of this workflow is to set the states of the promoted items. It works correctly a majority of the time. Sometimes though, it doesn't.
12. Windchill: @gkarthikyn (on Windchill 2.0) started a discussion around Auto Generation of PDF from Windchill Drawing file after promotion request.
14. Arbortext: @bfriesen started a conversation about Isodraw 2d to 3d Issues with JT files
17. Windchill SSE: @AndreyVi asked about Java API: Traffic, Performance and Memory issues while getting item history.
18. Windchill SSE: @AndreyVi is looking for answers to how can HTTP compression be enabled for requested issued through the Java API client library? See more details at PTC Integrity Java API: How to enable HTTP compression?
19. Windchill SSE: A 2016 thread started by @Software (Ginny) received a lot of views in March! There is also a referral to a help article Is there a way to revert to a previous version of a member in Config Mgmnt.