cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Dual Monitor

pgf545
7-Bedrock

Dual Monitor

I am using dual monitors on WF4 and am having an issue that maybe someone can help me with. When I pull up the process manager it opens on top of WF, I can drag it to monitor 2 but when I close it and reopen it goes back to on top of WF. Does anyone know of a way to make it stay on monitor 2 when opening and closing? I have looked at the config file but don't see anything that will let me change that. I did see one to change the location of the menus.

Thanks Bernie

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
NickMihelich
6-Contributor
(To:pgf545)

If you have a Nvidia card you can configure the Nview options to control where the process manager opens

Thanks for the reply, I tried to play with those settings but couldn't get it to work so I got a call into the IT guy to see if he can help. Thanks

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:pgf545)

See the program I wrote today that uses AutoIt to position windows where you want them. I hope your IT guys allow using AutoIt as it is particularly handy for interface management problems and general purpose automation. Microsoft VBA could also be used, but it is much less convenient.

http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-6197

Forgot to add the link to the program;s document page.

Thank you, I will talk to him to see if they will allow us to use this.

Bernie

Top Tags