cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to Extend the Left Hand Section of the browser window to the maximum extent possible

SY_10660817
3-Visitor

How to Extend the Left Hand Section of the browser window to the maximum extent possible

I am using Creo Parametric Release 8.0 and Datecode8.0.3.0

I would like to know if there is a way to extend the left hand side section of the browser window to maximum extent possible. We are not going to use the section with address bar. We would like the right hand side section to be as minimum as possible.

I tried setting Navigation Window Width to 100% but it didn't work. Browser width as percentage of main window is greyed out with 82 as its value.

Here are the browser related variables set in the config file
web_browser_homepage about:blank
web_browser_in_separate_window yes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not part of Creo functionality.

The specs of "web_browser_in_separate_window yes" do not allow such request.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not part of Creo functionality.

The specs of "web_browser_in_separate_window yes" do not allow such request.

Here is what I see as of today – there are two sections in Creo Browser as shown below. As you can see, Section 2 is way larger than section 1 in its area.

SY_10660817_2-1711642695720.png

I would like to have it opposite. I want section 1 to be larger in area than section 2 (something like below)

SY_10660817_3-1711642711675.png

Its so Sad that this functionality is not part of Creo. Thanks for taking time to look at the issue. 

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:SY_10660817)

What is the purpose of the request? 

You can close the RH portion of the browser.

Top Tags