cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Issue with solid line through a hole feature i drawing mode

�B_10498858
4-Participant

Issue with solid line through a hole feature i drawing mode

I am using Creo Parametric Release 6.0 and Datecode6.0.6.0

Problem with solid center line showing up in a drawing view. Its a offset section with a sketch where there is two lines in 90 degree The section is showed by a full unfold, partial view.
Not sure if this is suppose to look like this or if its a bug or if there is any detail settings to hide the solid line that goes through the hole feature?

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

please attach some pictures. If it is possible pack your files into zip file and upload this zip file.

Martin Hanák

Hi, here is 2 different drawing views with same issue. There is a solid line that i would like to have removed.

@�B_10498858 wrote:

Hi, here is 2 different drawing views with same issue. There is a solid line that i would like to have removed.

Hi,

there is drawing option create_area_unfold_segmented. It is set to yes by default and you can switch it to no.

Unfortunately it only affects Area section views, not Total section views.

MartinHanak_0-1679042186863.png

Fortunately there is also drawing option show_total_unfold_seam. It is set to yes by default and you can switch it to no.

It affects Total section views.

Martin Hanák

Hi!

This works when you do not use partial view. Its when you also show the view as a partial that the solid line gets visible.
Best Regards

I can't do anything about it.

Martin Hanák

Thanks for your help anyway.

Top Tags