cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Legacy manufacturing assemblies open in Creo 3 without ribbon.

cvansickle
2-Guest

Legacy manufacturing assemblies open in Creo 3 without ribbon.

Test driving Creo 3 M060 for a potential upgrade from WF4 at my company.  Our manufacturing models that were created PRIOR to WF open in Creo 3, but the ribbon UI goes away.  Our manufacturing models that were created USING WF open in Creo 3 with the expected ribbon interface.  Can anyone shed some light on why the interface is different when opening different aged manufacturing models?  Is there a config setting that I can use to change this behavior?

Thank you,

Corey

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I saw you opened a case with TS and the answer was that this happens, when the model is of the no-longer-supported type part manufacturing:

CS224602
(BTW: This difference is visible since Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, where the sequence icons were missing from the tool bar for part mode MFGs)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I saw you opened a case with TS and the answer was that this happens, when the model is of the no-longer-supported type part manufacturing:

CS224602
(BTW: This difference is visible since Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, where the sequence icons were missing from the tool bar for part mode MFGs)

Top Tags