cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

: Microsoft Surface Pro 3

BrianKrieger
7-Bedrock

: Microsoft Surface Pro 3

And just to confirm here, the config.pro option that was included in Gary’s link got our embedded graphics machines up and going on M100. Haven’t tried M120.

enable_opengl_fbo no

When we had run into this issue prior, we just rolled the users back to m070 (the last build that worked). We are on M100 and the integrated graphics computers appear to work with the mentioned config setting. According to the CS, though, CP2 should auto-detect the old intel drivers causing the problem and switch to fbo-->no, so maybe M120 still needs it specifically set (i.e. it isn’t auto detecting appropriately).

BK

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

For my SP3, "enable_opengl_fbo no" did not make a difference.

I did not try the following, which were also offered:

· enable_opengl_vbo no

· enable_opengl_shader no

Regards,
Walt Weiss

I found it ironic that as a discussion on how CP2 doesn’t work on a Pro 3 is ensuing, PTC posted the video that CP2 was used to design the next gen surface pro. I guess the caption should be CP2 used to design next gen tablet that won’t run CP2……well…… ☺

Though it sounds like an intel/ptc issue as opposed to Microsoft/ptc (just to split a few hairs).

BK
Top Tags