I've released the new version 6.1.0 of the Notepad++ UDL files on GitHub:
I've released the new version 6.1.1 of the Notepad++ UDL files on GitHub:
thanks for your appreciation. It is encouraging to hear when others are also helped with the UDF files.
Thanks again for your help in providing this. I think I started with yours around the start of this thread and have been happily using it ever since. I have made some modifications along the way though, to how the language works and how I use it for our mapkeys. I will post my version(s) to perhaps give you some ideas on some of the other features of defining the UDL.
There are 2 files attached.
Example of how it looks below:
PS. Updated the Overhauled XML on 9/24/2020 due to a mistake.
I can't find any problem, it works fine for me.
I usually update the UDL files as follows:
In Notepad++ open the UDL dialog ("Language > User Defined Language > Define your language").
Set the UDLs to be replaced in the drop-down menu and remove them.
Close the UDL dialog and then restart Notepad++.
Then install the UDLs according to the instructions (https://github.com/DonChunior/Creo-Configuration-Files/blob/master/README.md) and restart Notepad++ again.
I've released the new version 6.2.1 of the Notepad++ UDL files on GitHub:
I've released the new version 6.3.0 of the Notepad++ UDL files on GitHub: