cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Removing Intralink parameters

ssuttle
7-Bedrock

Removing Intralink parameters

All,

I am trying to see if there is a config.pro option or something that I am missing. We are no longer using Intralink and I want to have copied files remove some of the Intralink parameters. When you do a Pro/E Save A Copy on the part the parameters are deleted. If you do a Pro/E Save A Copy on an assembly and pick a part to copy the parameters are not deleted. I have looked through the config options but have not been able to find anything. Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
ssuttle
7-Bedrock
(To:ssuttle)

All,

Sorry for the late postings on this. I got four responses three of them said use model check. The other suggested a tool called

Steve,

ModelCHECK does have the ability to remove unwanted parameters by adding the following options to the start configuration file:

PRT_PARAM_UNWANTED [parameter name]
ASM_PARAM_UNWANTED [parameter name]
DRW_PARAM_UNWANTED [parameter name]

I think this should help you achieve what you are looking for. More information can be found in the Help Topics collction document.

Rosemary

Does this also work for parameters that are locked, or that have been carried over from legacy data?

Top Tags