cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Traceback error when exporting as .pvz

himungan
6-Contributor

Traceback error when exporting as .pvz

I have a problem about exporting my model into .pvz file. However when i attempt to export, they got an error that generates traceback.log file.

You can see some attempts that i tried;

- Updating graphic card driver
- Assigning a parameter which enable_opengl_fbo no

7 REPLIES 7

Our Support Assistant should not have suggested to publish your question related to Traceback on the Community. It is likely to be a technical glitch that we need to fix on our end. We will open a case for you.
I hope that this experience will not discourage you from future participation in the Community.
Regards,
Andra
himungan
6-Contributor
(To:achirila)

Hello,

Did you open the case? It is critical issue for us.

Thank you

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:himungan)

Community moderators don't open tech support cases. 

You need go to https://www.ptc.com/en/support and create a tech support case

OR

If you are thru a VAR, you will need to contact them for tech support.

himungan
6-Contributor
(To:StephenW)

esupport does not allow me to open case for creo 6.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Does this issue happen on ALL exports to PVZ or just on the specific model you are trying to export? If its only the one specific model, it's possibly a data specific problem that would be difficult. If it is all exports, then it is possibly a setting.

You can try temporarily removing all your config.pro/config.sup, customization files and restart creo and test if that works. If so, then its a local setting you have.

With a little more info, maybe someone on here can help further

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

How are you trying to export a model to a .pvz file? Those files are ProductViewZipped files and usually generated by Creo View Adaptors now.

himungan
6-Contributor
(To:BenLoosli)

File --> Save As -- > Save a copy --> Creo View (.pvz)

Top Tags