cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Traceback log file erros

nhanratty
2-Guest

Traceback log file erros

All

We are currently running Creo 2.0 m050 and a lot of my users are experiencing a new type of Creo crash...see the attached image.

Initially the error occurred when working in drawing mode, specifically when changing the display of layers. So we sent the trace file to PTC who simply told us to upgrade from m050 to mo080. We actually now have some users on m090 and it has helped a bit...but I was just wondering if other users are experiencing the same high frequency occurrences of this error?

Regards,

Neal

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:nhanratty)

Most of our users are on M060 and the ones working in the larger assy's have this error more frequently. We have at least one user who bumped up to M090 and it seems to have helped him but he has gotten the traceback error a few times since but significantly less than on M060.

We were having a lot of fatal errors during custom check-in to WC on M040, but after upgrading everyone to M090 I have not seen any more of the problem.

Top Tags