cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

automating tasks for modeling

Dom_CHENTRE
12-Amethyst

automating tasks for modeling

Hi,

I used to use Spekan Batch tool in the pass.

With this usefull tool, we were able to apply a set of macros on a batch of files.

Now, with Creo 2, it doesn't seems to work anymore (for me).

Trail file is created by Sbatch but nothing happend when I start trail file.

Is there any update somewhere or an other tool that would help ?

Thanks,

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

can you upload example data ?

Use How to attach file when you Reply to a discussion. method.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Dominique,

You should be able to do what you want with Distributed Batch which is included for free on the install disk for pro/e. It's not installed by default so if you run the install again you should se the option to install it.  You can run it against files you select, all files in a folder, or on files in a workspace. You can use it to convert files, run mapkeys or tails files that you previously recorded in a pro/e session.
You can also use  batch modelcheck if purchased and installed to update pro/e files to company standards. (layers, parameters, add features & relations.
You might want to take a look at these two tools that are from PTC.

Don Anderson

Top Tags