cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Behavior of how things property value work

RockLala
11-Garnet

Behavior of how things property value work

Hi Everyone, 

Here i have one question consider an scenario where i have set value of a thing property on button click event by login with one user account (i.e. admin user) .... and then accessing same thingworx runtime link with different user (i.e. admin_1) in that case will i get update value of that things property or just because i login with different user i need to set value again to that things property once again ? 

If you have any idea about how things  property behavior could you please share with me..... 

Thanks in advance, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Once you updated the property value on click of  button pressed by any user , that data will get updated in database. All other users will see the updated value of property not the previous value.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Once you updated the property value on click of  button pressed by any user , that data will get updated in database. All other users will see the updated value of property not the previous value.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RockLala)

Hi @RockLala.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags