cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Behavior of how things property value work

RockLala
11-Garnet

Behavior of how things property value work

Hi Everyone, 

Here i have one question consider an scenario where i have set value of a thing property on button click event by login with one user account (i.e. admin user) .... and then accessing same thingworx runtime link with different user (i.e. admin_1) in that case will i get update value of that things property or just because i login with different user i need to set value again to that things property once again ? 

If you have any idea about how things  property behavior could you please share with me..... 

Thanks in advance, 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Once you updated the property value on click of  button pressed by any user , that data will get updated in database. All other users will see the updated value of property not the previous value.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Once you updated the property value on click of  button pressed by any user , that data will get updated in database. All other users will see the updated value of property not the previous value.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RockLala)

Hi @RockLala.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags