cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

C SDK Axtls connect tomcat V8.0.37 with certication failed

dchang1
1-Newbie

C SDK Axtls connect tomcat V8.0.37 with certication failed

hi , I have a problem with C SDK.  I use AxTLS     , In the Server ,I use the certification.  

in the main.c

int16_t port = 443;

twApi_SetSelfSignedOk();

twApi_DisableCertValidation();

I use wireshark. I can see that the Server kills the connection. Can you give me some reason that why the server kill the connection?  Thanks!

the server.xml   

5 REPLIES 5
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:dchang1)

Daniel, please do post the logs from the C SDK as well. Does it error out with Error Code 1001?

dchang1
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Hi , Aanjan,

My problem has been solved , TLS handshake succeed. and the server show isconnected== ture; but the data are not correct. The server hints:  

Error browsing properties. Be sure the remote device/server is connected and configured properly

An Invalid Property Value Was Sent To [Water Pump1 Property: [null]

Can you tell me what' the reason? Or where is my code error. In addtion if I do not use the TLS , the property is correct.

Aanjan ,  I do not use the log, I debug the C SDK, and trace  "return TW_SOCKET_INIT_ERROR"    , twTLS.c: line 120

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:dchang1)

Daniel, how are the properties set? The 'null' error message you're getting implies that the C SDK doesn't know which property to send values to (as nothing has been bound yet). Are you binding to that Thing using Identifiers? 

dchang1
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

My problem is solved.

What type is DATETIME ?  what is size of DATETIME?   In the server the property timestamp is 1970-1-1 0:12:xx . How can I modify the time in C SDK?

Thanks

Top Tags