cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Communication WebServer

Gmachado14
5-Regular Member

Communication WebServer

Hi,

I have an webServer in flask and I want to send some values from ThingWorx to the webServer. What is the best way? Is this possible?

Best Regards!

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:Gmachado14)

Hi @Gmachado14 could you please elaborate a bit on the use case. Generically speaking you should be able to communicate to ThingWorx via the ThingWorx's REST API.

Gmachado14
5-Regular Member
(To:supandey)

Yes, sorry for the short description.

I am receiving data from sensors in Thingworx.

But now I want that my Things in Thingworx to communicate with a web server that I have (send a http post to the webserver).

After the first post I found the snippet (PostText) and I think that I need to use this. 

Hope this new information helps

Best Regards!

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:Gmachado14)

Hi @Gmachado14 sorry it took me sometime to get back to this. But yeah like previously mentioned and also what you found these services can help you send data via REST calls.

Additionally, if you need to write your custom REST calls using ThingWorx REST API you can always refer to this documentation for more detail ThingWorx REST API

Hope this helps.

Top Tags