cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Configure Grid Columns issue in ptcs-grid in TWX 9.4

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Configure Grid Columns issue in ptcs-grid in TWX 9.4

Hi,

I see that GirdAdvanced is now a Legacy widget in the TWX 9.4, it is replaced by ptcs-grid, but when I Exclude the Column Name in ptcs-grid, those are not excluded on the Runtime, why ? is there any configuration that needs to be done?

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This was a simple issue, and those columns are due to a few issues

1. A couple of extra columns are coming from Service, and Datashape doesn't contain them to hide in the Configure Grid Columns.
  2. We need to make sure to Tick Exclude in the Configure Grid Columns. If not, they will show in the Runtime in the Dashboard.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
knagata
14-Alexandrite
(To:pshashipreetham)

Hi、I checked with ThingWorx 9.3 and I can to remove column names in ptcs-grid and it is not displayed in Runtime. Could you please let us know which version you are using? I thinkTWX 9.4 is not released yet

This was a simple issue, and those columns are due to a few issues

1. A couple of extra columns are coming from Service, and Datashape doesn't contain them to hide in the Configure Grid Columns.
  2. We need to make sure to Tick Exclude in the Configure Grid Columns. If not, they will show in the Runtime in the Dashboard.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
Top Tags