cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Connect to Thingworx failed

tunq1
4-Participant

Connect to Thingworx failed

Hi all,

I am following this tutorial to connect Thingworx Industrial Connectivity to Thingworx Foundation. But I have an error:

error1.PNG

This is Thingworx Foundation:

error2.PNG

Please help me fix this error!

Thanks all,

Quang Tu

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @tunq1,

Could you disable "Trust self-signed Certificates" & "Trust all certificates" and try ?

Regards,

VR

tunq1
4-Participant
(To:Velkumar)

Hi @Velkumar,

Thank for your answer, I disabled "Trust self-signed Certificates" & "Trust all certificates". But it still does not work for me!

error1.PNG

Regards,

tunq1

Are you able to browse to your ThingWorx server using this URL?

http://localhost:7777/Thingworx

Is the Application Key (appKey) a valid one created on your server and not expired? 

tunq1
4-Participant
(To:Rick-Stanley)

Hi @Rick-Stanley,

I tried it and it did not work. Application Key is valid and unexpired.

Regards,

tunq1

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:tunq1)

Hi @tunq1.

You mentioned using an App Key but that would not be required for accessing Composer via the browser.  Can you provide more details around your method for connecting?

If you are unable to access Composer via the browser, you will need to troubleshoot that issue before trying to connect KEPServerEX.   The following logs may provide more insight into the cause of your issues:

\ThingworxStorage\logs

<tomcat_home>\logs

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @tunq1.

Have you been able to resolve your issue?  If so, we would love for you to either select one of the previous responses or post your solution here, for the benefit of others who may have the same issue.  Please remember to mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags