cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Custom Font

adams1
1-Newbie

Custom Font

Is it possible to change the font for our application (globally or otherwise) in composer?

9 REPLIES 9
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:adams1)

Adam, other than the standard bold, italics and underline options for fonts, I don't believe custom fonts are available natively.

Well if you dig a bit on the CSS ( css/Combined.XXXXXX.css ), you may create an extension that overrides custom fonts

Carles.

Cales~~

I couldn't understand your guide well.

Could you give a more detailed guide about applying custom font?

Our customer want to apply their custom font.

yongjune.

chichen
5-Regular Member
(To:CarlesColl)

I also need the workaround to change the font type in ThingWorx application.

Could you please explain more?

Did you look at this marketplace extension: ThingWorx IoT Marketplace

chichen
5-Regular Member

Yes, I have tried it on old version ThingWorx, but it only applied on label, and it's not working on ThingWorx 7.4.

ThingWorx composer doesn’t accept font file as a image upload anymore.

123.png

Then no luck, but you are on PTC pre sales team, I think ThingWorx Labs comes from Pre sales team maybe you have resources to improve the given outdated extension...

chichen
5-Regular Member

Yes, has reported the issue... but I mean, even the extension is working, it works on label only...
I am interested in the way you mentioned before.

On my original post I mean writing an extension that overrides standard TW css with your custom font, but css on TW it's a big mess an you will need to test a lot.

For instance just to give it a try I've went to Thingworx/Runtime/css/Combined.XXXX.css and changed body { font-family: } to Times New Roman and reloaded runtime and some things had changed to Times New Roman and others not, then you will need to dig around to find all font-family css and override it on your custom extension:

body { font-family: "Times New Roman" !important }

Top Tags