cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Data flickering on mouse Hover in Time Series Chart Widget

amittal-3
13-Aquamarine

Data flickering on mouse Hover in Time Series Chart Widget

Hello,

I have created a time Series Chart using the standard widget provided in Thingworx platform. I can visually see the data correctly and have also enabled Hover, on hover I can see data which I have bound to widget, but also there is a lot of flickering when this is displayed, because of which I am not able to read the data properly.

I have also not added any auto refresh on my Mashup page.

Any idea on solving this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
amittal-3
13-Aquamarine
(To:amittal-3)

Hello,

has anyone else faces similar issues, and been able to resolve it?

I am experiencing the same issue on a number of chart types.  Has this been resolved?

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:amittal-3)

Hi @amittal-3.

What browser are you using?  Are you seeing this behavior with multiple browsers? 

Regards.

--Sharon

It is across browser.  What I found is that it occurs when the hover expands to be larger than the container it is in.  I have a vertical chart in a layout widget.  If the information is longer than the layout widget is wide it flickers.  So I now know what causes it but not sure how to fix it.

amittal-3
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Hi,

I am using Google Chrome (Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)). I have not tested it on other browsers.

-Aditya Mittal

Top Tags