cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Date and time different input

SonaliPatro
7-Bedrock

Date and time different input

How can we provide separate date and time input in the "startDate" and "endDate" parameter of querypropertyhistory service and how specifically we can enter a different date and a different time as an input. 

Please let me know the steps to implement the above scenario.

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:SonaliPatro)

you can probably provide some input setup for Date and for Time that you then combine using the Expression widget to make the final input.

or else have a service that takes in Date and Time and then combine that in the service before calling the service that needs a start / end

@SonaliPatro 

Please check additional information here about QueryPropertyHistoryService and Expression Widget 

Also, I just wanted to follow up with you to see if the previous response to your question answered the questions you had. If so, then please post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community. If you are still experiencing issues, please do let us know your questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Vibhuti

Top Tags