cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Descriptive Analytics mash up could not be imported

AF_10333884
8-Gravel

Descriptive Analytics mash up could not be imported

Hi, 

I tried to import the mash up from:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS299233?_gl=1*1i84zym*_ga*MTcyNDQ0NDE1My4xNjc1NjQyMzg4*_ga_7NMP2MSYPM*MTY5ODAzMDIwNS41Mi4xLjE2OTgwMzA5NTguMjkuMC4w*_ga_1QBT6P6HR1*MTY5ODAzMDIwNi4xMjAuMS4xNjk4MDMwOTI5LjU4LjAuMA..

to my thingsworx (9.3) but it failed. 

AF_10333884_0-1698037357786.png

application log:

AF_10333884_1-1698037413973.png

please help me to solve this issue. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hmm, just tested successfully with that exact same ThingWorx version, but with Amazon Coretto JVM 11.0.14 (which is more than the version we require, 11.0.12).

However, I observed one strange thing: the file you're trying to import has an XML extension, but the file that we have in the link you shared has a twx extension. Did you try to rename the file on your end from twx to xml?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @VladimirN ,

Yes, i think the problem here is the compatibility. Do you know who I should come with to ask for the new version of the mash up? Thank you.

Hi,

The file you mentioned imports fine in my 9.4.1

There is a chance that there's an issue in your version (as a side note, you should mention the ThingWorx version in its entirety, like 9.3.0 or 9.3.6, since there's no 9.3 version; this would allow me or others to see if there's a fix in the release notes after that version).

One other thing to check: can you verify what exact JVM version and provider you're using? I want to be sure you either use the tested versions, Oracle or Amazon Coretto, not something like OpenJDK.

HI @VladimirRosu ,

my thingworx version is thingWorx 9.3.0-b20, and  jvm version 11.0.12 oracle corporation

Hmm, just tested successfully with that exact same ThingWorx version, but with Amazon Coretto JVM 11.0.14 (which is more than the version we require, 11.0.12).

However, I observed one strange thing: the file you're trying to import has an XML extension, but the file that we have in the link you shared has a twx extension. Did you try to rename the file on your end from twx to xml?

Announcements

Top Tags