cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

External db

Sruthi
14-Alexandrite

External db

can I connect postgresql as a external db connection to Thingworx 90 days trial version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Sruthi)

Hi @Sruthi.

The extension needed has been moved to the downloads section of the support site, which requires a support contract in order to access.  I recommend contacting our Sales team and explain the situation.  As a potential customer, they will be able to provide you with the artifacts needed for completing your review of the product.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Obviously possible in the full version, if the trial version is H2 connected then you would need to at least be able to import a jdbc connector extension. If it is already postgres you should be able to create another database  Thing connector.

Could just try?

Sruthi
14-Alexandrite
(To:PaiChung)

I am using trial version with H2. can I get the  jdbc connector extension?? I am not finding any extension related to jdbc in market place

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

If they aren't on the marketplace then I'm not too sure where to get them, I'm very sorry.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Sruthi.

The extension needed has been moved to the downloads section of the support site, which requires a support contract in order to access.  I recommend contacting our Sales team and explain the situation.  As a potential customer, they will be able to provide you with the artifacts needed for completing your review of the product.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags