cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Failed to enter ThingworxFoundation

MinNan
11-Garnet

Failed to enter ThingworxFoundation

hello

days before, i reinstall my system,from win7 to win10, both of which is 64-bit.and i am able to enter the ThingworxFoundation on win7.

after i settle all the settings, i found i can't enter ThingworxFoundation.after i reinstall the Tomcat serval times, i verify that i install Tomcat8 successfully by enter localhost:8080.

成功进入Tomcat.PNG

but when i put the Fadation files into their palce, and re-start Tomcat, i can't even enter Tomcat, neither at the port 8080 nor port 80.

不能进入Tomcat80.PNG

不能进入Tomcat8080.PNG

不能进入Thingworx2.PNG

here are some logs files in Tomcat before setting the Thingworx and after it.

Please help

Kind regards

Minnan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
raluca_edu
17-Peridot
(To:MinNan)

Hi,

It seems Djava.library.path is not set:

ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] ====================================================================
2018-07-23 15:06:42.968+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Failed to load FlxCore library. Ensure it's in PATH (Windows) or LD_LIBRARY_PATH(other platforms) or set with the VM arg, -Djava.library.path. Error message : com.flexnet.licensing.DllEntryPoint.entry([B)I
2018-07-23 15:06:42.968+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] ====================================================================
2018-07-23 15:06:42.968+0800 [L: WARN] [O: c.t.s.ThingWorxServer] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Shutting down the Platform.

Please follow solution from the following article:

ThingWorx fails to start with error "Failed to load FlxCore library"

Thank you,

Raluca

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
raluca_edu
17-Peridot

Hi,

Please check the ThingworxStorage/logs/Application.log and let us know the error you see.

Thank you,

Raluca Edu

hi,Raluca Edu

here is the log fileds, i can't figure out where the problem is.

Kind regards

Minan

raluca_edu
17-Peridot

Hi,

It seems Djava.library.path is not set:

ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] ====================================================================
2018-07-23 15:06:42.968+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Failed to load FlxCore library. Ensure it's in PATH (Windows) or LD_LIBRARY_PATH(other platforms) or set with the VM arg, -Djava.library.path. Error message : com.flexnet.licensing.DllEntryPoint.entry([B)I
2018-07-23 15:06:42.968+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] ====================================================================
2018-07-23 15:06:42.968+0800 [L: WARN] [O: c.t.s.ThingWorxServer] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Shutting down the Platform.

Please follow solution from the following article:

ThingWorx fails to start with error "Failed to load FlxCore library"

Thank you,

Raluca

hi,Raluca

following the article, i solved the problem.it lacks Djava.library.path in the system varibles.

but one more question is that the article reads :

1. Remove -Djava.library.path from the Java Options field of Tomcat configuration

but the problem had not been solved before i put -Djava.library.path back to the Java Options.

please check if it is neccessary for that.

thx.

Minnan

Top Tags