cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Help Regarding connecting Android Studio to Thingworx

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite

Help Regarding connecting Android Studio to Thingworx

Hi, I need support regarding connecting Android Studio to Thingworx Server.

Regards,
Swapnil More
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, Swapnil.

I think the place for you to start is with the ThingWorx Android SDK. There is some documentation (including example code) to be found in the ThingWorx Help Center.

Please take a look at those and see if that can help get you started off.

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello!

Can you give us a bit more information about your use case? Is this in conjunction with connecting an Edge device to ThingWorx, or an Augmented Reality application to the Vuforia Experience Server?

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite
(To:CRArko)

Hi Craig,
I want to show all the data from my postgre sql server of thingworx and show it on my android apps. So for that I am developing one android apps but I need help in connecting thingworx server to my android Studio on my local network. Is there any way using which I can show the real time machine data directly on my android apps.
I have gone through few pages of official documentation but I didn’t understand much about it.
Could you help me with that.
Regards
Swapnil More
(Vuforia User)
Regards,
Swapnil More

Hi, Swapnil.

I think the place for you to start is with the ThingWorx Android SDK. There is some documentation (including example code) to be found in the ThingWorx Help Center.

Please take a look at those and see if that can help get you started off.

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

Top Tags