cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Help Regarding connecting Android Studio to Thingworx

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite

Help Regarding connecting Android Studio to Thingworx

Hi, I need support regarding connecting Android Studio to Thingworx Server.

Regards,
Swapnil More
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, Swapnil.

I think the place for you to start is with the ThingWorx Android SDK. There is some documentation (including example code) to be found in the ThingWorx Help Center.

Please take a look at those and see if that can help get you started off.

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello!

Can you give us a bit more information about your use case? Is this in conjunction with connecting an Edge device to ThingWorx, or an Augmented Reality application to the Vuforia Experience Server?

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite
(To:CRArko)

Hi Craig,
I want to show all the data from my postgre sql server of thingworx and show it on my android apps. So for that I am developing one android apps but I need help in connecting thingworx server to my android Studio on my local network. Is there any way using which I can show the real time machine data directly on my android apps.
I have gone through few pages of official documentation but I didn’t understand much about it.
Could you help me with that.
Regards
Swapnil More
(Vuforia User)
Regards,
Swapnil More

Hi, Swapnil.

I think the place for you to start is with the ThingWorx Android SDK. There is some documentation (including example code) to be found in the ThingWorx Help Center.

Please take a look at those and see if that can help get you started off.

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

Top Tags