cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to build an independent project

Sri1
13-Aquamarine

How to build an independent project

Hi,

I am from web development field and am new to thingworx programming.

- I can create things and mashups, but after that how do i build it as a whole project and run it separately (For eg: Like Manufacturing Apps.)

- How to navigate from one page(mash up) to another like in web application.

Thanks and regards,

Sri1 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Sri1 ,

If I understand what you mean by "Project" correctly you create a project and you can link all the relevant things and templates to this. This is however mainly for exporting and importing a project with all the relevant templates etc.

Usually you create one main mashup from which you can navigate to different parts.  Per user you can specify that Thingworx opens on that mashup. This gives the impression similar to when you open manufacturing apps.

test.PNG

Regarding your question on navigation. There are different methods but you can start by using the navigation widget. This is a clickable image to navigate to another mash-up.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Sri1)

Hi @Sri1.

Check out our Developer portal for training guides, etc. that can help to hi-light some possibilities.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Sri1.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.  Otherwise, please provide more detail around your question so we can assist.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags