cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to uninstall the failed installation on Thingworx foundation 8.3 trial version

Subhankar
2-Guest

How to uninstall the failed installation on Thingworx foundation 8.3 trial version

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. Can you please send me the uninstaller file as well. Let me try that, otherwise I will have to reinstall my Windows OS it seems....

Thanks

Subh

@slangley wrote:

Hi @Newtepos.

I am forwarding the uninstaller from my local system via email.  I don't have confidence that it will work for you, but you are welcome to try it.

This file gets generated in {drive}:....\twxFoundationH2Trial-8.3.2 folder.  Not sure if that folder still exists on your machine since you cancelled out.

Regards.

--Sharon

@slangley wrote:

Hi @Newtepos.

I am forwarding the uninstaller from my local system via email.  I don't have confidence that it will work for you, but you are welcome to try it.

This file gets generated in {drive}:....\twxFoundationH2Trial-8.3.2 folder.  Not sure if that folder still exists on your machine since you cancelled out.

Regards.

--Sharon

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Subhankar)

Hi @Subhankar.

I sent a private email with the uninstaller.  Since this file is generated during the installation process based on your selections, I do not expect it to work.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hello  Subhankar,

Please refer below link for accepted solution of this issue.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/How-to-uninstall-the-failed-installation-on-Thingworx-foundation/m-p/594650#M34340

Also accept this reply as a solution, if worked-out for you.

Thank-you.

Top Tags