cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to write service for assign status for program??

RM12
13-Aquamarine

How to write service for assign status for program??

Hello,

I want to show status of  program starting before 2 hrs and  15 min before if program is start then I want to show status is ON  and after finish program it show me Your program  is expired

I have two use case for assign status for program as below 

1) I want to assign program/Batches  for every day

2) Assign program weekly once or twice programs 

please refer below attachment for better understand and suggest how to write service for assign status for program??

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:RM12)

The simple answer is you probably want to use Schedulers/Timers to create events at certain times or at certain intervals to evaluate what time is it currently vs. what your program is scheduled for. Also if a program actually starts, you can toggle a property to track that it is running/off

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

The simple answer is you probably want to use Schedulers/Timers to create events at certain times or at certain intervals to evaluate what time is it currently vs. what your program is scheduled for. Also if a program actually starts, you can toggle a property to track that it is running/off
RM12
13-Aquamarine
(To:PaiChung)

Thanks for your reply, Can you please suggest in detail How do I used scheduler/timer for calculating status and how to bind ? or Is their possible through service if it Yes then how to write service for assign status for program??

odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @RM12 

Please refer following article for your reference:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS328097

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS243376?&posno=2&q=create%20scheduler%20thingworx&source=search

Hope it will answer your query.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RM12.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags