cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Y-Axis values over bar

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

Y-Axis values over bar

Hi

I have imported CharWidget - v3.0.3 extension from the marketplace, which allows the label chart to view Y-Axis values on the bar using ShowValues option under properties, but I don't see such option listed in the properties section. Is there a way I can achieve the following.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan Agarwal

6 REPLIES 6
ketanaga
13-Aquamarine
(To:ketanaga)

Hi

Any update on the following request?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ketanaga.

Which version of the platform are you running?  In the latest version of the Custom Chart widget (which is now available on the support site under the relevant ThingWorx version), the value does display on hover.  Not sure this is what you were looking for. 

Perhaps I'm overlooking it, but I was not able to find the property you indicated in the documentation for the version you're running.  You can make a suggestion for this feature on the ThingWorx Ideas page.

Regards.

--Sharon

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Hi

I am currently running TWX 8.5 and imported v-3.03 of the chart widget extension. The requirement here is to have the y-axis value to be displayed on top of each bar rather than hovering over it. 

Regards

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ketanaga.

I would first download the latest version of the Custom Charts widget extension which is available on the Support site:

Please see if this one may get you closer to what you are needing.

Regards.

--Sharon

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

Hi @slangley 

I was able to achieve the same using a Bar-chart but still the requirement still does not fulfill for scenarios when the chart has dual y-axis. 

Regards

Ketan Agarwal

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ketanaga

I recommend posting a request on the ThingWorx Ideas board.  Doing so will allow others to vote for it which will increase its chances of being considered for a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags