cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How to write service for selecting checkbox (Rows) in grid Advance column ??

RM12
13-Aquamarine

How to write service for selecting checkbox (Rows) in grid Advance column ??

Hello,

I write Database service for grid , By checking multiple checkbox I want to pass multiple id with that

How to add checkbox in grid advance ?? and

How to write service for  pass multiple ID through grid advance by checking multiple checkbox??

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @RM12,

This post from the community may be of help. The guide for the Advanced Grid might help as well. Check sections Working with a Configuration Service, Writing a Configuration Service Script, Configuration Service Parameters  from  page 50 and 51  and Sorting, Searching, and Filtering in Advanced Grid from page 56.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RM12)

Hi @RM12.

We're not clear on your use case.  Can you elaborate further?

Regards.

--Sharon

RM12
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

I have many members and members ID  which is stored in the DB.I want to pass multiple  ID(Member ID) through grid advance by checking checkbox.please suggest How to write service to pass multiple ID through grid advance by checking multiple checkbox ?

Hello @RM12,

This post from the community may be of help. The guide for the Advanced Grid might help as well. Check sections Working with a Configuration Service, Writing a Configuration Service Script, Configuration Service Parameters  from  page 50 and 51  and Sorting, Searching, and Filtering in Advanced Grid from page 56.

Top Tags