cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Image Custom CSS

Christian_S
6-Contributor

Image Custom CSS

I want to make an image blackandwhite by CSS. Now I am trying to get a custom css work.

I made a CSS-class which works if i put it on the "img" type.

To get it work on the specific Image-Widget I need the correct selectors to reach the img.

Is there a documentation anywhere which selectors are available on which widget, therefore I don't have to go vie webdebugger and try all combinations?

.img_blackwhite .widget-image {
  -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */
  filter: grayscale(100%);
}

But when I apply "img_blackwhite" as custom class on my image-widget it doesn't work. Are the selectors correct?

I also realized in the webdebugger that my style class is not applied anywhere. It was added to the dom under "mashup-styles" but not added to any element in the dom.

Can you help here?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found my solution...

It seems to be not allowed to use an underscore in the styleclass name. After removing it the styling worked as intended.

.imgblackwhite {
}

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I found my solution...

It seems to be not allowed to use an underscore in the styleclass name. After removing it the styling worked as intended.

.imgblackwhite {
}
Top Tags