Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iterate over returned service data "All Data" inside mashup

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 7

Iterate over returned service data "All Data" inside mashup

I have a list which selection I want to specify on load using the "isSelected" property, as well as a validator and an expression. However, this only works for the first row of data returned by my service, is there a way to iterate over the returned data in the mashup so that my validator checks all rows of returned data?

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 10.57.33.pngreturned infotable

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 10.57.49.pngvalidator checks it isSelected is true

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 10.57.56.pngif isSelected is true, expression takes selected property

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 10.58.03.pngselected property is set as selectedText in list

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 10.58.22.pnglist with specific selection on load

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Iterate over returned service data "All Data" inside mashup

Hi @jorgeporras.

Based on our understanding of your issue, you would use the SelectedItems property in the List widget to set the selected row.  Here is a link to more information on the List widget.

If you have additional questions, please provide more information on your use case.

Regards.

--Sharon

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @jorgeporras.

Based on our understanding of your issue, you would use the SelectedItems property in the List widget to set the selected row.  Here is a link to more information on the List widget.

If you have additional questions, please provide more information on your use case.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @jorgeporras.

Please let us know if you found a solution to your issue.  If the previous response allowed you to solve it, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with similar questions.

Regards.

--Sharon