cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Loading mashups with data from windchill taking around 5 - 10 mins also sometime.

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Loading mashups with data from windchill taking around 5 - 10 mins also sometime.

My MAshups are getting data from windchill and for loading the data it is taking around 5- 10 mins which is not at all acceptable by customers.

even though for min 10 objects from windchill it will take around 2- 4 mins. so I want to improve the speed of loading data and loading of mashups and kind of performance of my application. please help me out in this.

Thanks

KSM

4 REPLIES 4
S_Rushikesh
12-Amethyst
(To:KSM)

Hello KSM,

I believe you're getting data from Windchill via wbjects. Check the wbject response time as well as Mashup binding to the appropriate service.

It's possible that Wbject is taking a long time to collect data from Windchill.

Thanks and Regards,

Rushikesh Shrimal

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:S_Rushikesh)

Hello Rushikesh,

Thanks for reply.

is there any mechanism to find out these response times and if am not wrong you are talking about objects(Wbject) right.

Thanks

KSM

KV_9964594
1-Newbie
(To:KSM)

i'm also facing same issue, were you able to improve or still same issue.

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:KV_9964594)

Hello KV,

I have modified some code in service, reduce the nested services, and also the data from windchill am fetching which ever it is necessary.

thi

Top Tags