cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Mashup - How to access with another user?

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Mashup - How to access with another user?

Hi everyone,

I've created a dashboad and a new user.

When I access this new dashboard I put my user and password.

But a dashboard only has a blank screen and my screen is red.

das1.pngdash2.png

Someone can help me?

Regards

Leonardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You new user is not an Administrator user and lacks the required permission. This guide will help you in understanding ThingWorx permissions & thus provide your new user with the required permission. 

Alternatively, if you want this user also to be an Administrator user then you can navigate to Security -> Usergroups. Apply filter to show System Objects and then add your new user as a member of the Administrators usergroup. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You new user is not an Administrator user and lacks the required permission. This guide will help you in understanding ThingWorx permissions & thus provide your new user with the required permission. 

Alternatively, if you want this user also to be an Administrator user then you can navigate to Security -> Usergroups. Apply filter to show System Objects and then add your new user as a member of the Administrators usergroup. 

Top Tags