cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Mashup Resolution

ein23
11-Garnet

Mashup Resolution

Hi all,

I have a question about mashup's resolution. What happens with me it is the follow:

When I open my mashup in my smartphone it does not adjust automatic in the screen.

I am using the mashup of type "responsive (advanced)"

Regards.

5 REPLIES 5

Please try the following steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue:

• Open the mash up in the design mode. 
  • Navigate to the Layout Tab and scroll down to find the Nested Container section.Please ensure that the Grow container and Shrink container are checked. Check the attached image for your reference.ResponsiveAdvanced.png
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Navigate to the Explorer tab and check if all the containers in the mash up are of type Responsive. 

Best regards,

Rajesh.

Hi @Rajesh_Sayana 

Thank you for your answer.

I did what you said and I was able to observe that in android smartphone it worked but in IOS no.

Have you ever been through this?

Thanks for trying it out and letting me know how it went. I did not face this issue before. I would like to you try creating a mash up with Responsive layout (not responsive advanced) and see if you face the similar issue on IOS. Please not that all the containers that you embed inside the layout should also be responsive.

I would also like to know if you are using the same type of browser from Android and IOS device to navigate to ThingWorx. Please try using the same browser and see if helps.

I used the same browser (chrome).

I will try to use the mashups type just responsive (like you said before).

Top Tags