cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Modify custom widget D3 range chart

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Modify custom widget D3 range chart

Hi

I want to modify custom widget which is D3 range chart. The already customized widget have x axis and 2 y axis now i want to add again 2 y axis in the chart. I am new to custom widget, i didn't create custom widget before. And i don't have idea how to create it.
I already have D3range chart custom widget extension file but i have to modify it.

Can anyone please help to modify the extension file. I don't know where i have to modify it.
sharing the links for extension file and the code please check and help me with this.
d3.js - Multiple Y axis and paths in different scales - Stack Overflow

GitHub - ptc-iot-sharing/D3RangeChart: A Thingworx widget that implements a chart that is highly configurable at runtime using D3.

1 REPLY 1
PEHOWE
16-Pearl
(To:Ru)

@ru ,

It is not clear to me what you are asking about the D3js library. The D3js library is not used by the core ThingWorx product.  If you have multiple extensions which use the D3js library, it is recommended that they use the same version. 

The <extension>.runtime.js file needs to include the library from the files delivered with your extension. That could would look something like:

<FileResource description="" file="d3.min.js" isDevelopment="false" isRuntime="true" type="JS"/>

This would be a general outline.

If you can provide more information or upload your extension, I will see if I can offer suggestions.

Good Luck

Peter

Top Tags