cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Multi Selection Combo Box in list widget is not working....

GSPatil
11-Garnet

Multi Selection Combo Box in list widget is not working....

Hello Experts,

Multi Selection Combo Box in list widget is not working....I think I am missing in Bindings or configuration. I tested the SQL service with 2 inputs as shown in attached files, but on UI multi selection is not giving me result. This works good for single selection on combo box, but not works when multiple selection is done. attached results in both cases.   

if its binding problem, then how should I pass this selected multiple inputs to the next query ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:GSPatil)

Hi @GSPatil.

This is a known issue and is being corrected in the following releases:

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @GSPatil.

This is a known issue and is being corrected in the following releases:

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Sheron,

Thanks for replying...here little bit confusion with  your word 'Being corrected', does it means its sitll in process? if it is the status for correction, at what version I should upgrade right now ? I am using version 8.4.5 and if I upgrade the version to major higher versions, I will have problem with other widgets, since they are deprecated in higher versions.

E.g.  Button Bar widget is deprecated 

Request to provide your thoughts on it?

Regards;

Ganesh

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @GSPatil.

The corrected versions are not yet released, so you will need to wait to upgrade.  Once they are released, you can simply apply the 8.4.11 patch until the decision is made to upgrade to one of the minor releases or the 9.0 major release targeted for late June/early July.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags