cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Not able to delete Analytics extension

drieder
15-Moonstone

Not able to delete Analytics extension

Hello everyone,

i am trying to delete the Analytics extension from my composer. While following these steps, i cant delete the ThingWorx_Analytics_Builder_Extension because "the following Extension entities are still in use: AnalyticsServerFiltersInstance".

Examining this entity i found out it depends on the TW_ML_Helper Thing and thus can't be deleted. So tried to delete the TW_ML_Helpter thing, but this can't be deleted because it is an extension Entity. Also Its services which remove the filters do not remove the AnalyticsServerFiltersInstance.

When i try to forcibly remove the extensions via the ThingworxStorage/extensions folder, these folderes get recreated once i restard tomcat.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Kind Regards,

Dominik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dominik,

This is a known issue for the version 8.1 and is fixed in the version 8.2.1.

Thanks

Regards,

Prakhar Shubham

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Dominik,

This is a known issue for the version 8.1 and is fixed in the version 8.2.1.

Thanks

Regards,

Prakhar Shubham

drieder
15-Moonstone
(To:pshubham)

I see, i will upgrade then as fast as possible. Thank you

abiidesignss
5-Regular Member
(To:pshubham)

Hi,
I have the same problem with version 8.2.1.

Can anyone confirm that? how do I delete the analytics builder extension in 8.2.1.

thank you

Yes, I'm observing the same behaviour here and can't remove the extension on 8.2.1 and 8.3.0 (upgraded from 8.2.1)

Cannot delete ExtensionPackage [ThingWorx_Analytics_Builder_Extension] because the following Extension Entities are still in use: [entity: AnalyticsServerFilters, used-by: AnalyticsServerFiltersInstance ]]

AnalyticsServerFilters and AnalyticsServerFiltersInstance can't be deleted too - seeing the "Fail - Extension Objects Cannot Be Deleted" and "Fail - Cannot Delete This Entity - It Is Referenced By 1 Other Entities" errors

Top Tags