cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Raspberry Pi Property Updating Problem, Code 202 could not set properties on server

darvasr
3-Visitor

Raspberry Pi Property Updating Problem, Code 202 could not set properties on server

Hi!

I did set up the environment as the tutorial suggested, but when I start the luaScript, the following debug message that I get (see pic below). I tried to attach the http server to different port, recreated the thing entity, but seems the properties dont get updated, however if i readd the bindings they get refreshed. What could be the problem, if there is any?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:darvasr)

Hi @darvasr.

From our testing, we were able to create the same error message when a thing doesn't exist.  The unbound monitor should show these failures.  

If you still have issues, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @darvasr.

From our testing, we were able to create the same error message when a thing doesn't exist.  The unbound monitor should show these failures.  

If you still have issues, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RD_10005577.

If you found the previous response helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags