cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Regarding CSV files processing.

Bhanu_Manoj
9-Granite

Regarding CSV files processing.

Hi team,

I have a CSV file in thingworx SystemRepository. I am able to read the contents in the file using Resources["CSVParserFunctions"].ReadCSVFile(params). Is there any service that can give me the File Size and Last Modified Date of the file? 

I have seen a service GetLastModifiedDate() but it is not useful.

Thanks and regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Bhanu_Manoj,

There is also the service GetFileListing which executes without needing to specify a path, it will show the files from your repository with Last Modified Date and size.

Hope it helps,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Bhanu_Manoj ,

Have you tried to execute the service GetFileListingsWithLinks, it should show the File Size and Last Modified Date of the file.

Hope it helps,

Hi @Ciprian-Traian,

Can you kindly let me know from where i have to use the service GetFileListingsWithLinks. I couldn't see it in CSVParserFunctions. 

My file is present in a path in SystemRepository. i am trying to use the service in composer. 

Thanks and Regards

Hello @Bhanu_Manoj,

You would need to create a File Repository Thing, then use the GetFileListingWithLinks to access the path where your file is present in the SystemRepository.

Hope it helps,

Hi @Bhanu_Manoj,

There is also the service GetFileListing which executes without needing to specify a path, it will show the files from your repository with Last Modified Date and size.

Hope it helps,

Top Tags