cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Repeater and Collection Widgets are not working properly ...

SP_9715784
11-Garnet

Repeater and Collection Widgets are not working properly ...

Even Though I have 20 Entries in the Database, the Repeater and Collection widget is showing only last added Data in all the Cells as shown below:

SP_9715784_0-1611999486032.png

The Only Binding I have given to them is GetDataTableEntries .....!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SP_9715784,

As suggested in https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Collection-Widget-data-is-repeated-in-all-Cells/td-p/710387 have you defined the MashupGlobalPropertyBinding parameter of the Collection widget ? 

There is a tutorial on how to use the Collection widget here : Organize Your UI with the Collection Widget. It will teach you step by step what are the requirements for your Collection widget to display the data from your infotable and I believe might help you with your use case. 

Let us know if this helps !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SP_9715784,

As suggested in https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Collection-Widget-data-is-repeated-in-all-Cells/td-p/710387 have you defined the MashupGlobalPropertyBinding parameter of the Collection widget ? 

There is a tutorial on how to use the Collection widget here : Organize Your UI with the Collection Widget. It will teach you step by step what are the requirements for your Collection widget to display the data from your infotable and I believe might help you with your use case. 

Let us know if this helps !

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SP_9715784)

Hi @SP_9715784.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags